Gas powered motorcycles are often more powerful than electric sports bikes. As a result, budding motorcyclists tend to seek out cheap used Harley Davidsons and Kawasakis rather than eco-friendly powersports machines that run on electricity.
When faced with this trend, Roam Motors decided to develop a sporty electric sports bike capable of going from 0 to 55 miles per hour in just five seconds. Find out more about this powersports machine down below.
Roam Air Electric Motorcycle
Without a doubt, going from a full stop to 55 mph in less than 6 seconds is an impressive feat. But it is important to note this acceleration rate means very little if the powersports machine in question runs out of energy moments after going full-throttle. Taking this into consideration, the best way to highlight what the new Roam Air e sports bike has to offer is to review the other attributes of the electric motorcycle, and a few noteworthy details are listed hereafter.
- Four driving modes known as Eco, Standard, Power, and Sports
- Able to go in reverse
- USB charging port
- Two removable 3.24 kWh batteries
- Storage compartment in tank
- User-interface screen for speed and battery readouts
- Comes with a headlight, mini windshield, dual side mirrors, and fenders
- Portable charger
- Steel frame
- Virtually silent engine produces no fumes
Based on just this information, paying $1,500 to reserve the novel e motorcycle appears to be a worthwhile investment. But for those that are still skeptical as to whether the aforementioned statement “holds water”, check out the performance stats of the cheap electric sports bike, as highlighted below.
- Gets about 112 miles per charge when both batteries are used
- Each energy unit typically becomes fully charged in about 4-hours
- Can work with almost any 110V or 220V AC outlet
- Capable of supporting up to 485 lbs
- Top speed of 55 miles per hour
- Almost instantly generates 185 Nm of torque
- Requires little to no maintenance
Plus, the Roam Air e motorcycle only produces about 0.3 grams of CO2 every six miles. To put this estimate into perspective, the average passenger vehicle produces roughly 441 grams of CO2 every mile.
Cheap Electric Motorcycle
Needless to say, the Roam Air electric sports bike is making waves in the powersports machine industry. But despite this popularity there are quite a few things preventing motorcyclists from buying all of the e motorcycles that Roam Motors has to offer. For example, the Kenya based company does not disclose the following details on their website as-of-date.
- Delivery date for the United States of America
- Shipping fees
- Whether the $1,500 reserve price is the official MSRP
That said, the new Roam Air electric motorcycle is scheduled to launch in select countries by the end of 2022. Powersports machine fans hoping to reserve the new electric sports bike can find out more about the 298 lbs motorized device on the Roam Motors website.
Bintelli Powersports, located in Charleston, South Carolina is your one stop shop for golf carts, LSVs, motorcycles, atvs, dirt bikes, scooters, mopeds, go karts, and more. Nationwide shipping and financing is available! Give them a call at (843) 405-8366 or visit them online!