UTVs, also known as utility terrain vehicles, provide four wheeler fans with a way to conduct a variety of tasks both on, and off the trail. For example, UTVs can be used to haul cargo, round up livestock, and provide a “helping hand” while hunting. That said, four wheelers are all manufactured differently. To find out which UTVs are the best in 2021, read on.
Electric Polaris Ranger UTV
After searching online for “best UTV 2021”, odds are the Polaris Ranger is going to show up. In case you are not familiar with why, consider this. The new UTV from Polaris is a somewhat rare electric adult all terrain vehicle. In addition to being uncommon in the marketplace, the electric UTV offers other phenomenal perks as seen below.
- Almost maintenance free
- Top speed of 30 mph
- Can be used as a snow plow
- Capable of towing a trailer with another ATV on it
- Has head and brake lights
- Super quiet engine
Needless to say, it is easy to see why this electric four wheeler may sell out in December.
2021 Yamaha Viking VI EPS Ranch Edition
As the market evolves, ATV manufacturers seek novel ways to stand out in the industry. With Yamaha, their solution was to develop a unique side-by-side UTV. Dubbed the Viking VI EPS Ranch Edition, the remarkable utility terrain vehicle seats six passengers, offers ample space for cargo, and comes with the following.
- 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 686cc engine
- Independent, double wishbone suspension in the front and back
- Dual hydraulic disc brakes
- 9.7 gallon fuel tank
- 1,500 lb towing capacity
- Soft roof
- Under seat storage
- Padded headrests
Four wheeler enthusiasts hoping to procure this SUV like UTV can anticipate paying $16,000.
2021 Honda Pioneer 520
Another noteworthy UTV is the Pioneer 520 from Honda. This cheap four wheeler is a mere 50 inches wide and 105 inches long. Thanks to the compact design of the Pioneer 520, ATV fans can transport their utility terrain vehicle to almost any location. Other traits below.
- Liquid-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke 518cc engine
- Seats two
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Automatic transmission can be shifted to manual
- Option to switch between 2WD and 4WD
- 1,000 lbs towing capacity
- 450 lbs bed capacity
- UTV bed comes with a tailgate and can be tilted up for easy cargo removal
- 35 watt headlights
- Compression ratio of 9.5:1
- 8.5 inches of ground clearance
Starting price for the 2021 Honda Pioneer 520 is $9,500.
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS TURBO RR
If price is not a priority, check out the Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS TURBO RR. This side-by-side UTV comes with premium shocks, double A-arm suspension, and the following.
- 7.6 inch display
- 196 HP
- 14 inches of ground clearance
- Liquid-cooled 900cc engine
- High torque power steering
- 10.5 gallon fuel capacity
To procure this gas powered ATV be prepared to pay about $25,100.
Bintelli Powersports, located in Charleston, South Carolina is your one stop shop for golf carts, LSVs, motorcycles, atvs, dirt bikes, scooters, mopeds, go karts, and more. Nationwide shipping and financing is available! Give them a call at (843) 405-8366 or visit them online!